Fancier Logo for Physics Forums?

• Thread starter Turion
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation revolved around the possibility of creating T-shirts and other merchandise featuring the Dark Side of the Moon cover art from Pink Floyd's album. The speaker expressed interest in buying a T-shirt and suggested using a "fruit of the loom" quality shirt.
Turion
I feel like this new theme needs a better logo at the top left.

Physics news on Phys.org
Do you have any suggestions or proposals? :-p

Your Previous Avatar micromass, Prism.

Natassha said:
Your Previous Avatar micromass, Prism.
That was the Dark Side of the Moon cover art - one of Pink Floyd's greatest albums.

Are there T-Shirts? Or beach towels?

I'd definitely buy a T-shirt!

nitsuj said:
Are there T-Shirts? Or beach towels?

I'd definitely buy a T-shirt!

We had a CafePress store some years ago. I've been flirting with restarting it.

I'd wear one too!

Greg Bernhardt said:
We had a CafePress store some years ago. I've been flirting with restarting it.

I hope you do, I'd proudly wear it!

If you do decide to give it another go, I'd love it if the shirt was a "fruit of the loom" quality. Not super thin.

FAQ: Fancier Logo for Physics Forums?

1. What is the purpose of a fancier logo for Physics Forums?

The purpose of a fancier logo for Physics Forums is to represent the forum and its community in a more visually appealing and professional manner. It can also help to attract more users and make the forum stand out among other science forums.

2. Who will design the fancier logo for Physics Forums?

The fancier logo for Physics Forums will be designed by a professional graphic designer or a team of designers. They will work closely with the forum administrators to ensure that the logo accurately represents the forum's values and goals.

3. Will the current logo be completely replaced by the fancier logo?

It depends on the decision of the forum administrators. The current logo may be completely replaced by the fancier logo, or the fancier logo may be used for specific purposes such as on the forum's website or social media pages.

4. How will the fancier logo benefit the forum and its users?

The fancier logo can benefit the forum and its users in several ways. It can enhance the forum's credibility and professionalism, attract more users and potential collaborations, and create a sense of unity and pride among the community members.

5. Will the fancier logo affect the forum's content or policies?

No, the fancier logo will not affect the forum's content or policies. Its purpose is solely to improve the forum's visual representation and does not have any impact on the forum's operations or guidelines.