Find "Christmas Story" in Your DVD Pile

  • Topic: News 
  • Thread starter Thread starter jim mcnamara
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 6K views
Moonbear said:
Did I miss it? Has nobody mentioned, "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" as a must-see-every-year classic? :biggrin: It's one of my favorites.
It's got to be the animated one (Chuck Jones, 1966 - Boris Karloff narrator and Grinch) - not the recent film adaptation produced by Ron Howard. Jim Carrey is funny, but I just care for that version.

Too bad the thread title isn't "I trib-dog dare you!" I wonder where our tribdog has gone?
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Astronuc said:
It's got to be the animated one (Chuck Jones, 1966 - Boris Karloff narrator and Grinch) - not the recent film adaptation produced by Ron Howard. Jim Carrey is funny, but I just care for that version.

Yes, the animated one. I forgot there's a Jim Carrey version...I never saw it because I didn't think I'd enjoy him mutilating one of my favorite cartoons.