Mystery Money: Unearthing a Subconscious Message

In summary: Either that or kiss/slap girl has been drugging you and having her way with you - and the money falls out of her pockets in the middle of the passionate moments.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Ok, every time after i use my bed i make it, three times this week i have
found money on it when i next go to use it, now i am the only one that lives
here so i must be putting this money between 30 and 40p on the bed, but
for the life of me i can not remember doing it, i must be leaving myself a
subconscious message, but what is it ?

Physics news on Phys.org
Perhaps it is Benji trying to tell you something?

Or perhaps you are moonlighting as a prostitute in your sleep?

Lose any teeth lately?

What can you get for 30 p, by the way?

arildno said:
Perhaps it is Benji trying to tell you something?

Hi arildno, i no long live where benji is, there is just me .

franznietzsche said:
Or perhaps you are moonlighting as a prostitute in your sleep?

I must be worth more than 30p ?

Hmm..up on the couch with you then:

From what I've gathered, you (somewhattish) recently had a pay rise and increase of responsibilities.

Perhaps your subconscious is saying: "But even so, it is prudent to save a bit of money, just in case"

I wouldn't have been a successful psychiatrist, would I? :frown:

arildno said:
Hmm..up on the couch with you then:

From what I've gathered, you (somewhattish) recently had a pay rise and increase of responsibilities.

Perhaps your subconscious is saying: "But even so, it is prudent to save a bit of money, just in case"

I wouldn't have been a successful psychiatrist, would I? :frown:

You could be right, i have sort of spent quite a bit of late.

hmm stranges rumbling noises, money in your bed...DONT SPEND THE MONEY! or the fairies will own your soul!

arildno said:

You can get thirty 1p sweets, or three chomps, or a Mini Milk, or possibly a Snickers. You could get a local newspaper, or perhaps a can of out-of-date Coke.

arildno said:
30p will buy you a steak and kidney pie, a cup of coffee, a slice of cheesecake and a newsreel... with enough change left over to ride the trolley from Battery Park to the polo grounds.

You should hook up a video camera, Wolly. Catch the culprit on tape! Maybe it is a magpie flying in your window.

yeah, set up a vid. camera pointing at your bed and watch,

Have you slept in your daily pants in which you keep money? Maybe they'd just fallen out before, and now once you shake your bed, money fall out of some strange place? I think it's a sign of not sleeping in pajamas, it fortells that sleeping in pants brings you to bankruptcy. Hide all the money you have in a safe, then see whether you still keep on finding new ones - best way to go :)

Math Is Hard said:
You should hook up a video camera, Wolly. Catch the culprit on tape! Maybe it is a magpie flying in your window.

I am sure it is me, i am the only one that can do it, it is just sort of strange
that i do not remember, maybe i am just going nuts.

wolram said:
I am sure it is me, i am the only one that can do it, it is just sort of strange
that i do not remember, maybe i am just going nuts.
Either that or kiss/slap girl has been drugging you and having her way with you - and the money falls out of her pockets in the middle of the passionate moments.

Math Is Hard said:
Either that or kiss/slap girl has been drugging you and having her way with you - and the money falls out of her pockets in the middle of the passionate moments.

I have been trying to think of a way to tell you about kiss/slap and her friend
, let's just say they are more than friends, but that is not enough :blushing:

I am a o:) so it is still only me in the house :cry:

wolram said:
I am a o:) so it is still only me in the house :cry:
In that case, I concur with:
wolram said:
maybe i am just going nuts.

Danger said:
In that case, I concur with:

I do have some morrals :grumpy: unlike some of you (outback) typs :smile:
who think any port in a storm is ok, or even in fine weather
how close can you get to the wild life out there ?

Closer than this, if you're sneaky. (The one on the left likes me.)

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/3637/goatsjpg5ot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, it looks as if it is in love with you Danger, had you been feeding it ?

Naw. In fact, we were driving past at over 100 kph. Those twits aren't scared of traffic or people at all. You can get out of your car and walk right up to pet them (not recommended with bears).

1. What is "Mystery Money"?

"Mystery Money" refers to a phenomenon where people find money in unexpected places, often accompanied by a subconscious message or lesson.

2. Why do people find "Mystery Money"?

The exact reason for finding "Mystery Money" is not fully understood, but it is believed to be a combination of coincidence and the power of the subconscious mind.

3. Is there any significance to the amount of money found?

The amount of money found in "Mystery Money" instances can vary greatly, and there is no known significance to the specific amount. However, the message or lesson associated with the money may hold more meaning.

4. What kind of subconscious messages can be associated with "Mystery Money"?

The subconscious messages in "Mystery Money" instances can range from reminders to be grateful for what we have, to a sign of abundance and prosperity, or a lesson about the value of money and how we use it.

5. Can "Mystery Money" have a spiritual or religious meaning?

Some people may interpret "Mystery Money" as a spiritual or religious sign, but there is no scientific evidence to support this. The meaning and significance of "Mystery Money" are open to personal interpretation.