D H Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Homework Helper Insights Author Messages 15,524 Reaction score 771 May 26, 2008 #61 Physicsissuef said: Am I right? Yes!
Dick Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 26,254 Reaction score 623 May 26, 2008 #62 D H said: Does helping the exact same person on the exact same question with the exact same frustration level but in another forum count? It counts double.
D H said: Does helping the exact same person on the exact same question with the exact same frustration level but in another forum count? It counts double.
Physicsissuef Messages 908 Reaction score 0 May 26, 2008 #63 But can you tell me please how did they simplify it?
Dick Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 26,254 Reaction score 623 May 26, 2008 #64 I think you should try it first. I don't see any '2' factors in the final result. So you might start with a double angle formula.
I think you should try it first. I don't see any '2' factors in the final result. So you might start with a double angle formula.
Physicsissuef Messages 908 Reaction score 0 May 27, 2008 #65 [tex]\frac{cos^2x-sin^2x+cos^2nx-sin^2nx-cos^2(n+1)x+sin^2(n+1)x-sin^2x-cos^2x}{4sin^2x}[/tex] [tex]\frac{-2sin^2x+cos^2nx-sin^2nx-cos^2(n+1)x+sin^2(n+1)x}{4sin^2x}[/tex] Like this?
[tex]\frac{cos^2x-sin^2x+cos^2nx-sin^2nx-cos^2(n+1)x+sin^2(n+1)x-sin^2x-cos^2x}{4sin^2x}[/tex] [tex]\frac{-2sin^2x+cos^2nx-sin^2nx-cos^2(n+1)x+sin^2(n+1)x}{4sin^2x}[/tex] Like this?