Finiding replacment for VISHAY sginal comditioning amplifier

• Thread starter Avi Elishakov
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Amplifier
In summary, the conversation discusses a user's old Signal conditioning amplifiers, V2310, that are over 20 years old and no longer functioning properly. The user is looking for recommendations for last generation amplifiers with similar specifications. It is suggested that the user describes their signal source and required specifications for better recommendations. The conversation also mentions that bridge sensor systems are now mostly digital and that the V2310 amplifiers can possibly be maintained by replacing electrolytic capacitors. Further information is requested, such as the symptoms of the faulty units and a circuit diagram for the V2310.
Avi Elishakov
Hello... i have preety old Signal conditioning smplifers - Vishey 2310 (about 50 of them). they are over 20yo and they are conciderd to be very good but the time took its tole and i have only few that are functioning propely. can you recommend on last generation amps with the same spec?

thanks in advance

Engineering news on Phys.org
Every signal conditioning amplifier is different. You probably do not need all the features of the V2310 system. It is better to describe the source of the signals that you are conditioning and the specifications required for that task. What happens to the output from the V2310 amplifier? These days most bridge sensor systems are all digital. What is your application?

It also appears that the V2310 amplifiers can be maintained, maybe as simply as by replacing electrolytic capacitors.
What are the symptoms of the faulty units? Do you have a circuit diagram for the V2310?

What is a signal conditioning amplifier?

A signal conditioning amplifier is a device that takes a weak or noisy signal and amplifies, filters, or modifies it in order to make it suitable for processing or analysis by other electronic equipment.

Why might I need to find a replacement for a VISHAY signal conditioning amplifier?

There are several reasons why you may need to find a replacement for a VISHAY signal conditioning amplifier. It may no longer be functioning properly, it may not meet your specific requirements, or it may have been discontinued by the manufacturer.

What factors should I consider when looking for a replacement?

Some important factors to consider when looking for a replacement for a VISHAY signal conditioning amplifier include the input and output voltage ranges, the gain and frequency response, the required accuracy and precision, and the overall cost.

Can I use a different brand of signal conditioning amplifier as a replacement?

Yes, you can use a different brand of signal conditioning amplifier as a replacement for a VISHAY amplifier. However, it is important to ensure that the replacement meets your requirements and is compatible with your existing equipment.

Where can I find a replacement for a VISHAY signal conditioning amplifier?

You can find replacements for VISHAY signal conditioning amplifiers from various sources such as electronic component suppliers, online marketplaces, and directly from the manufacturer. It is important to verify the authenticity and quality of the replacement before making a purchase.