French find new method to bomb US

• News
  • Thread starter GENIERE
  • Start date
GENIERE
Sunday, December 05, 2004
Associated Press

PARIS — French police on Sunday ended their practice of hiding plastic explosives in air passengers' luggage to train bomb-sniffing dogs after one such bag got lost, possibly ending up on a flight out of Paris' Charles de Gaulle airport.

The luggage that police used Friday for the exercise has yet to turn up. Three flights that arrived in Los Angeles and New York were searched, but it was not found.

And no passenger has contacted French authorities to report the surprise discovery of a bag of nearly five ounces of explosives tucked into his or her suitcase… :biggrin:

Answers and Replies

GENIERE
Abdul to Muhammad; “Come on over, you won’t believe what I found in my bag!" You’re going to love it. Bring your bomb vest!”

^ ROFL

funny but sadly it could be true

GENIERE said:
Abdul to Muhammad; “Come on over, you won’t believe what I found in my bag!" You’re going to love it. Bring your bomb vest!”

Was that really necessary?

if you want to have some sleepless nights, read this excellent book.

Nuclear, biological, and chemical (NBC) weapons delivered covertly by terrorists or hostile governments pose a significant and growing threat to the United States and other countries. Although the threat of NBC attack is widely recognized as a central national security issue, most analysts have assumed that the primary danger is military use by states in war, with traditional military means of delivery. The threat of covert attack has been imprudently neglected.

Covert attack is hard to deter or prevent, and NBC weapons suitable for covert attack are available to a growing range of states and groups hostile to the United States. At the same time, constraints on their use appear to be eroding. This volume analyzes the nature and limits of the covert NBC threat and proposes a measured set of policy responses, focused on improving intelligence and consequence-management capabilities to reduce U.S. vulnerability.

... & yet for some reason we're told endlessly by our governments that we need to have a ballistic-missile defence system to protect us. this is in spite of the fact that the american physical society published a 400-page study on why it won't even work.

You can't honestly expect the neo conservatives to tell you that your life's not in danger from foreigns every day of your life and that the only way to stay alive is if you have total and complete faith in the corporations getting paid your taxes to build something that won't work.. come on..