Artman Messages 1,507 Reaction score 41 Oct 6, 2006 #32 larkspur, I like the office phrases out of context. "It's m...m...my stappla."
Artman Messages 1,507 Reaction score 41 Oct 6, 2006 #33 "Why, you crazy - the fall'll probably kill ya!"
GeoMike Messages 64 Reaction score 0 Oct 6, 2006 #34 "Excuse me, do these effectively hide my thunder?" -GeoMike-
Artman Messages 1,507 Reaction score 41 Oct 6, 2006 #37 "Well, Stephen... the bird's flightless?"..."It's not going anywhere."
turbo Insights Author Gold Member Messages 3,181 Reaction score 57 Oct 6, 2006 #38 Are we awake? We're not sure. Are we black? Yes, we are. Then we're awake, but very puzzled.
Artman Messages 1,507 Reaction score 41 Oct 7, 2006 #40 "Phone call for Mike hunt. Has anybody seen Mike Hunt?"
berkeman Admin Messages 69,782 Reaction score 25,629 Oct 7, 2006 #41 Artman said: "Phone call for Mike hunt. Has anybody seen Mike Hunt?" No lie, we had a guy who got hired on to my work named Mike Hunt. We all did our best to rename him Michael Hunt, but it did not always work.
Artman said: "Phone call for Mike hunt. Has anybody seen Mike Hunt?" No lie, we had a guy who got hired on to my work named Mike Hunt. We all did our best to rename him Michael Hunt, but it did not always work.
BobG Science Advisor Messages 365 Reaction score 88 Oct 8, 2006 #43 "Son, you got a panty on your head."
arildno Science Advisor Homework Helper Gold Member Dearly Missed Messages 10,165 Reaction score 138 Oct 8, 2006 #44 BobG said: "Son, you got a panty on your head." Is it wollie woolram you are talking about now? https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=710500&postcount=680
BobG said: "Son, you got a panty on your head." Is it wollie woolram you are talking about now? https://www.physicsforums.com/showpost.php?p=710500&postcount=680
Chi Meson Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 1,891 Reaction score 11 Oct 8, 2006 #45 GeoMike said: "Excuse me, do these effectively hide my thunder?" -GeoMike- "He said some things African-Americany wasn't ready to hear either."
GeoMike said: "Excuse me, do these effectively hide my thunder?" -GeoMike- "He said some things African-Americany wasn't ready to hear either."
Artman Messages 1,507 Reaction score 41 Oct 9, 2006 #46 "Oh, fine then, if nobody does we don't have to, but make sure we do, just in case we don't."
Pythagorean Science Advisor Messages 4,430 Reaction score 327 Oct 10, 2006 #47 Ooh, here's one I thought up especially for PF: "Don't worry, I use latex"
Artman Messages 1,507 Reaction score 41 Oct 10, 2006 #48 "I got it...I got it...I got it...I don't got it."
Chi Meson Science Advisor Homework Helper Messages 1,891 Reaction score 11 Oct 10, 2006 #49 Artman said: "I got it...I got it...I got it...I don't got it." "That kid gets no tip!"
Artman Messages 1,507 Reaction score 41 Oct 11, 2006 #50 "With a thing like that in his back, in the long run, he's better off."
turbo Insights Author Gold Member Messages 3,181 Reaction score 57 Oct 11, 2006 #51 And then one time I ate some rotten berries. Man, there were some strong gases seepin' outta my butt that day!
And then one time I ate some rotten berries. Man, there were some strong gases seepin' outta my butt that day!
turbo Insights Author Gold Member Messages 3,181 Reaction score 57 Oct 11, 2006 #53 “A lot of people ask me if I were shipwrecked, and could only have one book, what would it be? I always say 'How to Build a Boat.'”
“A lot of people ask me if I were shipwrecked, and could only have one book, what would it be? I always say 'How to Build a Boat.'”
Artman Messages 1,507 Reaction score 41 Oct 11, 2006 #54 "I would rather be remembered for my own small contribution to science then for my accidental relationship to a famous...cuckoo."
"I would rather be remembered for my own small contribution to science then for my accidental relationship to a famous...cuckoo."
Hurkyl Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 14,922 Reaction score 28 Oct 13, 2006 #56 Luckily, it's a multipurpose lead sheet.
Hurkyl Staff Emeritus Science Advisor Gold Member Messages 14,922 Reaction score 28 Oct 14, 2006 #58 IF YOU CAN DEFEAT JUNPEI IN MORTAL COMBAT YOU CAN ENTER.[/size]
Andre Messages 4,296 Reaction score 73 Oct 17, 2006 #59 But spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling "Tuesday" simply doesn't count.