1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

G3 trigger module

1. Dec 11, 2005 #1
    hiya

a few months ago i got a canon g3, upgrade from a eos 300. first stab in the digital world.

now with non digital cams you had a shutter release input, which you could build your own sensors and whatnot for, for taking high speed pics etc etc. it was pretty much a case of applying the right signal to the input, presumably a specific voltage. never really got round to doing it, because i wasnt into photography much then (you had to pay to see the results of your pics, so creativity was expensive ;))

however now im taking loads of shots, and i'd like to play around with a sensor which i can attach to the camera, and somehow using sound/light be able to trigger the unit. i have no clue how to go about this with my g3.

anyone?

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 18, 2005 #2
    really? no-one?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?