Geeks and Nurds and others

• Thread starter Moses
  • Start date
Everyone here is a nerd. Come on, this is a physics forum! But that doesn't mean you can't be a hansom, popular, body-building scientist like me. :tongue2:

Entropy said:
Everyone here is a nerd. Come on, this is a physics forum! But that doesn't mean you can't be a hansom, popular, body-building scientist like me. :tongue2:

Of course it doesn't. But our commitment to science does. We aren't allowed to violate the laws of physics. Noteven the ones i make up so that my schizoid hallucinations make sense.

franznietzsche said:
Of course it doesn't. But our commitment to science does. We aren't allowed to violate the laws of physics. .
We aren't? Damn!
what am I supposed to do with this new warp drive engine I just invented?

Hey tribdog! Chill out and have a good sleed inside it.Enjoy your dreams there :rofl: :rofl:

Mmmm..... quite intersting that i got a bunch of Geeks, Nerds here

So Civilization builders, I wanna hear you peer tutoring on X guy [Gril?] was a Nerd, almost a Geek. But then he left both...is it better for him and how he [She?!?!] can return to just a Geek only or a Nerd only. Enlightment required!

P.S: brainy boys/girls; That "being" treid eating books and having two eggs and a milk cup at breakfast, but it does not work to restore anything. He is drowning......drowning! :cry: :cry: :cry:

gerloiinn aspi apple butter. hahaha

Moses said:
Hey tribdog! Chill out and have a good sleed inside it.Enjoy your dreams there :rofl: :rofl:

Mmmm..... quite intersting that i got a bunch of Geeks, Nerds here

So Civilization builders, I wanna hear you peer tutoring on X guy [Gril?] was a Nerd, almost a Geek. But then he left both...is it better for him and how he [She?!?!] can return to just a Geek only or a Nerd only. Enlightment required!

P.S: brainy boys/girls; That "being" treid eating books and having two eggs and a milk cup at breakfast, but it does not work to restore anything. He is drowning......drowning! :cry: :cry: :cry:

One of us has finally lost our marbles.

jimmy p
Gold Member
maybe it is cos he is such a genius. All geniuses are insane.