Genetics distance is define has beign the % of difference (mutation) between homologous protein/genes. The greater the diffence the greater is the evolutionnary distance but the distance is relative to the species/group distance.
For human population, genetics distance is use to determine where people are coming from and it is also use to see the how population move, interbreed, die and were intergrated. Clustal of variation are often seen within a group.
Genetic distances are measure in Centimorgans (cM) and 1 cM means a 1% rate of recombination. 1 cM is about equal to 1 Mb, but that differs per region and per sexe (females have a higher rate of recombination).
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving