Genuine Photo taken at a London Tube Station this morning

• Thread starter zanazzi78
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Photo Tube
In summary, the conversation mainly revolves around a joke that was sent through a spam email, involving a letter with an "official-looking" letterhead and a line about looking "a bit foreign." The participants find it hilarious but also raise concerns about its potential negative impact and question the origin of the incident.
zanazzi78
I`m a little worried by the line "or look a bit foriegn"

Physics news on Phys.org
Terrifying, isn't it? I think so.

I can't find any other discussions about this... it's not yet listed in google. Where'd you find it?

Terrifying? It's hilarious! :smile:

brewnog said:
Terrifying? It's hilarious! :smile:
That was my thought too. A joke, surely?

Should add: "And if you see someone in plain clothes putting a blue cap on, let them shoot you right away to avoid undue delays to services."

Oh wait, it is funny. I get it. Serves me right for not sleeping.

pattylou said:
That was my thought too. A joke, surely?
The fact that it was hand-written indicates it is the work of a single person, as opposed to official policy. The "official-looking" letterhead is easily created on anyone's computer; and as noted, the "look a bit foreign" line is a bit over the top. THis looks like someone's semi-serious joke.

That poor Brazilian guy: what was he thinking? Does anyone know more about this incident (more than what's in the new reports)?

hahahah.. that's the dumbest thing I've ever seen

rachmaninoff said:
I can't find any other discussions about this... it's not yet listed in google. Where'd you find it?

Spam email from a mate!

I wasn't familliar with the term "rucksack." I thought it said "f*cksack."

Wahooo!

1. What is the significance of the photo being taken at a London Tube Station?

The London Tube, formally known as the London Underground, is a major transportation system in London, England. The Tube is known for its distinct design and iconic status in the city, making it a popular subject for photographs.

2. How can we verify that the photo is genuine?

To verify the authenticity of a photo, we can examine the metadata, such as the date, time, and location the photo was taken. We can also look for any signs of editing or manipulation. Additionally, we can compare the photo to other photos of the same location to ensure consistency.

3. Who took the photo and why?

Without more information, it is impossible to determine who took the photo and their reasons for doing so. It could have been taken by a tourist, a local resident, or a professional photographer. Without knowing the photographer's intent, we can only speculate on their reasons for taking the photo.

4. What can we learn from the photo about the London Tube Station?

The photo can provide insight into the design, architecture, and atmosphere of the London Tube Station. It can also give us a glimpse into the daily life and activities taking place at the station.

5. Is the photo representative of all London Tube Stations?

No, the photo is only representative of the specific London Tube Station where it was taken. Each station may have its own unique design and atmosphere, so it is important not to generalize based on one photo.