Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

George Bush admits he's dumb!

1. Dec 14, 2005 #1

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 14, 2005 #2

Astronuc

Staff: Mentor

He never did, and still doesn't. :rofl:

4. Dec 14, 2005 #3

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

A partial admission of it is better than none, though..

5. Dec 14, 2005 #4
    Nancy Pelosi was on the Daily Show last week.

She said that Bush didn't have the intelligence to make a decision about Iraq.... and hastily amended that he didn't have the *military* intelligence. The fact that she clarified that - and it wasn't for a laugh but because she felt the need to make the distinction - well, it's just plain funny. And sad.

6. Dec 14, 2005 #5
    LOL..

Baby steps... maybe one day he will fully admit his lack of intelegence...

7. Dec 14, 2005 #6

SOS2008

Gold Member

I believe my dislike for Bush is well known, but in all fairness I felt his presentation in his interview with Brian Williams was decent (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10439994/). But in general, he claims he sought a great deal of advice (from both sides of the aisle), and that everyone believed there were WMD, and that he pondered long and hard about taking our country into war. Yet he says if he had the decision to make again-knowing what we know now-he would make the same decision. What does that tell you? Clearly the desire to invade Iraq already existed before 9-11, and the so-called intelligence is not the basis for the decision anymore than listening to advice from others (rrriight).

8. Dec 14, 2005 #7

Art

In Clinton's autobiography he wrote about the handover meetings he had with Bush during the presidential transition period. On the subject of foreign threats Clinton gave Bush a list with Al Qaeda at the top followed by countries such as N. Korea with Iraq down in around 6th place. Bush responded saying as far as he was concerned Iraq was the biggest threat and ended the discussion.
    Thus it appears long before 9/11 Bush wanted to attack Iraq and 9/11 gave him the opportunity to fabricate evidence to gain support.

9. Dec 15, 2005 #8
    ever see this video clip?
    [crackpot link deleted]
    Interesting....that's all i can say...well i guess i "could" say more

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2008
  10. Dec 15, 2005 #9
    What would be interesting is to see the video that the FBI confiscated.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2008
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?