Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Go on be a man

1. Jun 16, 2003 #1
    KFC maths for begginners

3 students + 1 drive thru + £30 = 3 megabuckets + indegestion for a week.

a megabucket is (was) 10 pieces of KFC's worst overcooked grease balls, 4 regular fries (extra salt, not by request) and a 1.5 litre bottle of pepsi.

9 hours it took me but i proved to myself and the unbelievers it could be done. more than that i proved i was a man.

just wondered if any else knew of anyone that has done it quicker, seeing as there are probably plenty of students around.

suggestions for other manly challanges? prefferably ones that dont involve chicken
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 16, 2003 #2
    personally, i find that challange disgusting and a disgrace to men everywhere, but i do have one of my own. it's called the 4:4:40. all you have to do is drink four gallons (or was it quarts?) of water in four minutes and then keep it in, without vomiting, for fourty seconds. i tried it once. very difficult. but possible! (i wouldn't recomend it if you have a problem with vomiting, because after the fourty seconds are up everybody vomits!)
  4. Jun 16, 2003 #3
    i didn't know they had KFCs in England! (you are from england, right?)
  5. Jun 17, 2003 #4
    Don't underestimate the the mega bucket challenge! if you dont think its manly enough then i suggest that you try it for yourself.
  6. Jun 17, 2003 #5

****. I didn't even finish a gallon of milk in the given hour before I hurled. Guess it didn't help that is was 2%. Let's put it this way; I'm a little let naive when it comes to the digestibility of milk now.
  7. Jun 17, 2003 #6
    well for christ's sake, don't drink milk. eww... drink water like i said. damn, a gallon of milk probobly doesn't sit well, does it?
  8. Jun 17, 2003 #7
    No, no it didn't. It felt much better after it decided to take the front door. And well it was a stupid bet I took and I didn't pace myself as well as I could have. Not that I would do it again....
  9. Jun 18, 2003 #8
    This KFC Challenge makes you a man how...[zz)] [zz)] [zz)]
  10. Jun 18, 2003 #9
    i hate KFC (and i am in Jordan, and we have KFC here).
    You go there expecting to eat something tasty for a reasonable price, you end up being hungry, without any money in your pocket, and you head to the nearest toilet to puke (spelling ?).
  11. Jun 18, 2003 #10
    Just do it and you will find out! The manly part comes in the form of forcing yourself to eat that one more piece of chicken even though after about 6 pieces you absolutely hate chicken and the very site of the bucket makes you wanna puke, so pieces 7-8-9 are the worst pieces to eat because you dont want to eat anymore, piece 10 is alrite because you know its the last piece and after that the pain will slowly fade away.

Trust us on this, try to beat cmdr_sponge's time of nine hours and then say that it isnt a manly challenge.
  12. Jun 19, 2003 #11
    U sure as hell dont feel like a woman after 10 greasy snot piles 4 bags of salt mush, and 1.5litres of sugar water
  13. Jun 20, 2003 #12
    Taco Bell (TM) challenge: (32 regular hard shell tacos) + (>= 1 sauce pack per taco) + (no drink) = a true hatred for Taco Bell (TM)

In one sitting, I once ate 10 Taco Bell (TM) regular hard shell tacos. That doesn't sound like many, but after the first five, the rest taste like sh:t.

14. Jun 20, 2003 #13
    Do we have a Taco Bell in the UK?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?