I didn't see another thread for this sort of thing. I know there are others but didn't spot them. So...
I have become quite a fan of Netflix productions. They have done some great stuff! One of my favorite Netflix originals is
Russian Doll
But generally...
One of my absolute favorites has been https://www.netflix.com/title/80113701 - a comedy about what happens after you die. It also provides an overview of classical philosophy and ethics. I love that show and fell madly in love with Kristen Bell LOL! She has a beautiful voice too!
In spite of my mixed loyalties, my girlfriend and I are watching The Good Place together. For me it's the 3rd time.
Pretty harsh at times especially in the opening scene, but very funny, I thought
Fleabag was excellent. By the time it was over I was in love with Phoebe Waller-Bridge
A wonderful comedy that hooked me was
The Marvelous Mrs Maisel. I immediately fell in love with Rachel Brosnahan
Another highly creative series that delves into the mystical that I enjoyed was
The OA. Course I fell in love with Brit Marling... :)
I seem to be noticing a pattern in my viewing preferences...
