What resources are available on Physics Forums for students and scientists?

• Thread starter jstone
  • Start date
In summary, Physics Forums offers a wide range of resources for both students and scientists in the field of physics. These include forums for discussions and problem-solving, a library of articles and textbooks, and a section for career and academic advice. The platform also provides opportunities for networking and collaboration among members, as well as access to various tools and simulations for further learning and research. Overall, Physics Forums serves as a valuable online community and knowledge hub for those interested in the study and application of physics.
jstone
Hello everyone, I am an undergraduate student studying physics and mathematics (surprisingly!). Here I hope to post my own questions and answer others that I can. See you out there!

Likes Jonathanos and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

We shall surely help you when you need. In addition, as you have yourself said, you can help others as well.

In order to help you start, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see on the home page.

2. The Insights Blog (also available on the top row (header section)). In short, they have been described as "wonder of the web". The blog contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The Videos (also available in the header section). The media gallery now has some great videos and lecture courses in almost every field in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning opportunity.

Enjoy your time here. :smile:

With regards,
Wrichik.

Likes jstone