Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Groomer Has It - TV Show

1. Apr 17, 2009 #1

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Groomer Has It -- TV Show

Does anyone else here watch Groomer Has It? It's a reality show on Animal Planet, Saturdays at 9 pm Eastern / 8 pm Central. While I don't normally watch reality shows, I like that this one is based on something people actually do for a living (grooming dogs).

The second season just started last week, so I'm still trying to figure out who are the ones likely to still be around for the final few episodes.

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 17, 2009 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Re: Groomer Has It -- TV Show

Oh, thank you for reminding me! I've got to watch this!

4. Apr 17, 2009 #3

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I don't regularly watch it, but have caught some episodes. I watch for the dogs, not the people.

I saw the first episode of the new season and was baffled. They had several contestants with bios listed like "40 years old, 32 years experience." They started dog grooming when 8 years old? I don't think giving Fluffy a bath counts as actual work experience as a dog groomer, but wonder if that's what they are counting.

5. Apr 17, 2009 #4

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Hmmm, I don't remember which one(s) fit that description, and the Groomer Has It web page does not have bios up for this season yet.

Last season there was a super-annoying guy ("tap-dancing on everybody's nerves", as one of the other contestants described him) who lasted through about 1/2 of the episodes. There's one woman who seems to fit that bill this year, at least she's the only one that was getting a lot of complaints last week from other contestants.

Looking forward to tomorrow's show.

6. Apr 18, 2009 #5

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

1 hour to showtime...

7. Apr 18, 2009 #6

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I missed it!! :frown: I was taken away by something else and haven't been near a tv. They must have repeats during the week

8. Apr 18, 2009 #7

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

My listings say they're showing it again at 10:00 Central (11:00 in my time zone) ... 10 minutes away.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook