Hai-Everybody. I'm new to forum

• Thread starter antony25
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Forum
In summary, the conversation revolves around a new user, Antony, looking for interesting online contests to participate in. Suggestions for contests such as mud wrestling and poker are made, but it is unclear what kind of contest Antony is interested in.
antony25
I am a new user in this forum... if anyone have a interesting online contest... So kindly inform to me...

Regards,
Antony

Physics news on Phys.org
antony25 said:
...if anyone have a interesting online contest...
Naked online mud wrestling anyone?

(Not sure how it'll work though :uhh:)

How about online poker? I've got a royal flush. What have you got?

Hi Dr Nik! Welcome to the forums. :smile:

Not sure what kind of contest you're looking for. Perhaps its lost in translation.

Welcome to PF, Antony. Sorry, but I don't know about contests.

Guess how many fingers I'm holding up.

Okay, first you have to tell us what kind of fish you like. :biggrin:

1. What is the purpose of this forum?

The purpose of this forum is to provide a platform for people to discuss various topics and share their thoughts and ideas with others.

2. How do I join this forum?

To join this forum, you can click on the "Sign Up" or "Register" button on the homepage and fill out the required information. Once you have completed the registration process, you will be able to participate in discussions and post on the forum.

3. Can I post anonymously on this forum?

Yes, you can choose to post anonymously on this forum. However, we encourage users to create an account to fully participate in the discussions and to connect with others.

4. Are there any rules or guidelines I should follow when using this forum?

Yes, there are rules and guidelines that all users are expected to follow. These rules help maintain a respectful and productive environment for discussions. You can find the rules and guidelines on the forum's homepage or in the "About" section.

5. How can I report inappropriate or offensive content on this forum?

If you come across any content that you believe is inappropriate or offensive, you can click on the "Report" button located near the post. This will notify the moderators who will review the content and take necessary actions if needed.