Praise Happy 1yr Anniversary for PF Insights

The first Insight was published on April 28th, but I can't wait to celebrate :partytime:. I am brimming with pride and amazement at how awesome this resource has become.

We got something really really special here. 240 published Insights with well over 1 million views :oldsurprised:!

All glory to the wonderful authors who work very hard to bring you interesting and educational content on an almost daily basis :bow:. Truly incredible! This is really something to be proud about! A group effort that is changing minds and lives.

To help celebrate this momentous occasion I will be giving away a copy of the newly released book Black Hole Blues compliments of Penguin Random House.

To win this new highly acclaimed book, all you need to do is link to a favorite PF Insights and write a comment or two. I'll pick a user at random on Friday the 29th. Easy! Let's hear it for these PF Insight Authors!

Find your favorite Insight now!

:partytime:applause and congratulations to all the authors! :woot:

ProfuselyQuarky

Gold Member

anorlunda

Mentor
Insights Author
Gold Member
Great idea Greg, well implemented. I enjoy reading them and writing for them.

I notice that the page count in Scientific American is getting thinner every day. Perhaps what the world needs is an online version of that, such as PF Insights.

Thank you.

Last day to get in the contest. All you need to do is reply with a link to your favorite Insight!

Hard to pick, I really liked Urs' series on M-theory and the following trip to prequantum geometry. But to pick a specific one would be hard.

I must say that https://www.physicsforums.com/insights/sins-physics-didactics/ was very fascinating, both from a didactical point of view and the physics in there. So I'll pick that one.