Happy Holidays: Have You Been Naughty or Nice?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hypatia
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
39 replies · 6K views
Borek said:
Merry Christmas!

My Christmas are slowly starting to be merry. Food poisoning. I will spare you details, but I have spent night 23rd/24th discussing my latest meals with the toilet.


:frown: Oh noes! I hope you recover quickly...food poisoning is so, so horrible.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Astronuc said:
Merry Christmas, cristo. I'll post a reminder Dec 23, 2011. :biggrin: I hope the head feels better later today. Drink plenty of water, take some aspirin, and perhaps eat some breakfast - or lunch. I found scrambled eggs helped a bit after a night of drinking too much.

Thanks! I'm feeling better now; I drank lots of water and then ate a huge xmas feast that my mum prepared, which settled the stomach and head!
 
Merry Christmas to all PF'ers!:smile:
Hope you have a great time...
 
Thank you all. I am much better now. So far I just lost two days of feasting (Christmas Eve is an important holiday here). But we are still feasting tomorrow, and I feel ready :smile:
 
Merry Christmas all. I am in Orlando, FL. where I brought the family to avoid the cold. Now there is a blizzard warning in NJ. Sweet. After all, it isn't enough to enjoy life. Others must suffer. Take that B Russell.
 
Borek said:
Thank you all. I am much better now. So far I just lost two days of feasting (Christmas Eve is an important holiday here). But we are still feasting tomorrow, and I feel ready :smile:

You are the third person this week that I have heard has been channeling my old friend. The first was his own grandson.

He must really miss the corporeal world.

What was his name you ask? Why Ralph of course.
 
Borek said:
Thank you all. I am much better now. So far I just lost two days of feasting (Christmas Eve is an important holiday here). But we are still feasting tomorrow, and I feel ready :smile:

Glad to heat that you're feeling better!:smile:
 
Good feasting, Borek! My wife and I are heading into a day or two of gustatory excess. (Not so much quantitatively, but qualitatively) I need to marinade a pound of jumbo shrimp tomorrow, so I can grill them over charcoal the day after. Maybe make up a batch of jalapeno poppers, too...
 
We didn't have any Yule Goats this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4_EdJ-XkUA