Hayden Panettiere's Tattoo: Is it Irony or Regret?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheStatutoryApe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Tattoo
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 4K views
TheStatutoryApe
Messages
301
Reaction score
3
Hayden Panettiere's new tattoo is supposed to say 'vivere senza rimpianti', which means 'no regrets' in Italian. But it's misspelled as 'vivere senza rimipianti'. Do you think she regrets not double-checking the correct spelling before getting inked?
http://www.dose.ca/photos/celeb/tattoo.html

I'm wondering if it was purposeful or not. :-/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
TheStatutoryApe said:
http://www.dose.ca/photos/celeb/tattoo.html

I'm wondering if it was purposeful or not. :-/

What does it mean?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Shes a pretty girl with no brains. Why would you put something that stupid on the side of your body? She should put "I want attention" on her forehead.
 
Ivan Seeking said:
What does it mean?

It's a misspelled "regret" in Italian. Wonder if she regrets it now.
 
Yes, apparently it is supposed to be "live without regret" in Italian but is misspelled.
 
Ah, I thought maybe it meant something that she would really regret.
 
Cyrus said:
Shes a pretty girl with no brains. Why would you put something that stupid on the side of your body? She should put "I want attention" on her forehead.

I thought she was rather attractive when I first saw her in Heroes. Then I saw part of Remember the Titans and felt like a pedophile. I heard her in interview (talking about her line of handbags) and shook my head. Now this... She's almost as bad as Britney Spears.

Ivan said:
Ah, I thought maybe it meant something that she would really regret.
What's Italian for "tramp stamp"?
 
That's nothing. Now the night we had together in alley behind a 7-11 is something I bet she regrets!
 
Topher925 said:
That's nothing. Now the night we had together in alley behind a 7-11 is something I bet she regrets!

Wow, sorry bro. That was just lame. Epic fail.
 
I can usually put myself in other people's shoes and sympathize or at least understand where they are coming from... but people who get tattoos in languages they don't speak just boggles my mind. I really don't get it.

Topher925 said:
That's nothing. Now the night we had together in alley behind a 7-11 is something I bet she regrets!

http://hellohex.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/phil-spector-frizz.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
he can't be sad with a hairdo like that he's game for a laugh!
 
John37 said:
he can't be sad with a hairdo like that he's game for a laugh!

He's a ghost. Its in the name.