Introduction to Cosmology and Astronomy for a Young Scientist

• Thread starter Allen_Wolf
  • Start date
In summary, Cosmology and Astronomy are scientific fields that study the universe and its contents. Cosmology focuses on the origins, evolution, and overall structure of the universe, while Astronomy focuses on the observation and study of celestial objects such as planets, stars, and galaxies. Both fields use advanced technologies and theories to explore and understand the vastness of space. For a young scientist, learning about these topics can open up a world of endless possibilities and spark a curiosity for the mysteries of the universe.
Allen_Wolf
Hi, I'm actually a 13 year old boy ( I'm going to turn 14 in April). Whatever it doesn't matter very much. I do not have much deep education in all this, but I'm interested in cosmology and astronomy. Since I'm a new one and as I told I'm not so much, I sincerely expect your support and co-operation and I really do not want to see the use of any abusive words around my threads. And most importantly I might be disturbing all of you by posting some threads.
Thank you.

Physics news on Phys.org
Allen_Wolf said:
Hi, I'm actually a 13 year old boy ( I'm going to turn 14 in April). Whatever it doesn't matter very much. I do not have much deep education in all this, but I'm interested in cosmology and astronomy. Since I'm a new one and as I told I'm not so much, I sincerely expect your support and co-operation and I really do not want to see the use of any abusive words around my threads. And most importantly I might be disturbing all of you by posting some threads.
Thank you.
Howdy, Allen, PF is the nicest forum on the www, so you definitely don't need to worry about that :smile: