Exploring the Fascinating World of Physics: A Student's Journey

• Thread starter lesaid
  • Start date
In summary, exploring the fascinating world of physics can be an exciting and enriching journey for students. From understanding the fundamental laws of the universe to delving into complex theories and experiments, physics offers a vast and ever-evolving field of study. With hands-on experiments, thought-provoking concepts, and practical applications, students can develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills that are useful in various fields. Whether studying the behavior of matter and energy or exploring the mysteries of outer space, students can gain a deeper understanding of the world around them through the lens of physics.
lesaid
Hi - I've been lurking a while and decided to join.

I have retired from a career in computers and am now part way through a BSc in mathematics and physics. Quite a 'brain reload' and a great and fascinating challenge but a long way yet to go.

Hard to keep my mind on what I'm supposed to be studying when there are so many other fascinating topics to divert my attention at every turn - and I don't suppose this forum will help with that problem!

Thanks to those who create and maintain these forums. They have been in part what triggered me into embarking on a physics degree

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi lesaid. :welcome: