C426913What can I learn from Physics grad school dropouts?

• Thread starter Niels Bore
  • Start date
In summary, there are several lessons that can be learned from physics grad school dropouts. These individuals have often faced challenges and difficulties in their academic journey, which have ultimately led them to leave their program. However, they have also gained valuable insight and experience that can be applied in various fields and industries. From perseverance and problem-solving skills to adaptability and a strong work ethic, physics grad school dropouts possess valuable qualities that can lead to success in their chosen paths. Additionally, their experiences shed light on the importance of finding the right fit and passion for one's academic and career pursuits.
Niels Bore
New guy here. Dropped out of physics grad school twenty years ago. Every so often I have a question about physics, so I figured this was the place to go.

Physics news on Phys.org
Niels Bore said:
New guy here. Dropped out of physics grad school twenty years ago. Every so often I have a question about physics, so I figured this was the place to go.
hi you Niels

welcome to PF
it's a great place to read lots and learn and also to ask questions :smile:cheers
Dave

Likes Niels Bore