Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello my fellow physicists.

1. Jan 26, 2015 #1
    Hello. Just arrived here, saw a question in phys.org feeds and thought I could help a bit with it. I already like it here.

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 26, 2015 #2
    We like you too! Welcome!

4. Jul 3, 2015 #3
    My name is timothy i am from cork in ireland. i am intersted in the human body especially telepathy and all that stuff and i would like to know if there is a frequency humans can reach to do this .

other than that i am a normal dude with same pluses and failings as anyone. i love hurling (ancient irish sport) ... i practice martial arts .. and i worry about the state of humans on planet earth as we i believe are going to the next level of consciousness in my opinion.

5. Jul 3, 2015 #4

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the forum Timothy, please be sure to read our guidelines, we only allow discussions of known, mainstream science, so discussions about telepathy would not be allowed.

6. Jul 3, 2015 #5

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

Maybe you thought that this was the PSYCHIC forum, instead of a PHYSICS forum.

Zz.

7. Jul 3, 2015 #6
    ok no problem. it is mathematics and physics of these subjects i am interested in.

8. Jul 3, 2015 #7

Evo

Staff: Mentor

We don't allow discussions of non-mainstream topics at all, and just to be clear, there would be no mathematics or physics of such topics to be discussed since none exist. :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook