What drives a self-taught programmer to learn physics and math?

• Thread starter DonLak
  • Start date
In summary, self-taught programmers are often driven to learn physics and math in order to enhance their problem-solving skills and deepen their understanding of computer science. They recognize the importance of these subjects in the development and application of technology, and seek to expand their knowledge in order to excel in their field. Additionally, the challenging nature of physics and math appeals to the analytical mindset of self-taught programmers, who are constantly seeking new challenges and opportunities for growth. Ultimately, the combination of practical and intellectual benefits motivates self-taught programmers to pursue a strong foundation in physics and math.
DonLak
Hello all. I'm a programmer. Actually, I'm still learning. Also, I'm working as a web developer. I'm doing everything with google. I mean self studying. I don't have any certificate from any university or school. Because I was studying business and management as my parent's order::nb) . I didn't like it and I left the school o0). I like to learn things I don't know. I'm here to learn something new and share what I know (I know nothing :biggrin:). So I hope you guys will help me when I get troubles with physics and maths (everyday I get few :DD ).

32970482.jpg
-Than you for reading.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our guidelines and remember we are here to help all students learn mainstream STEM subjects. We don't dwell on personal theories or speculative science as outlined in our PF guidelines.

Take care,
Jedi

jedishrfu said:
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our guidelines and remember we are here to help all students learn mainstream STEM subjects. We don't dwell on personal theories or speculative science as outlined in our PF guidelines.

Take care,
Jedi

Thank you Jedi :smile::smile: I will read them :smile:

:welcome: