Help in working of capacitor & inductor

Main Question or Discussion Point

plz help me in working of capacitor wen we apply sin wave to capacitor in closed circuit&
and also resonance physically not mathematically all the above

Answers and Replies

Umm, no offense, but have you ever tried to read your own post?

berkeman
Mentor
I'm guessing that English is not the language that they usually use. We need to be accommodating of everybody, regardless of how good their English is. As long as they are making an effort to communicate the best that they can, we should do what we can to help them.

berkeman
Mentor
I'm guessing that English is not the language that they usually use. We need to be accommodating of everybody, regardless of how good their English is. As long as they are making an effort to communicate the best that they can, we should do what we can to help them.

berkeman
Mentor
plz help me in working of capacitor wen we apply sin wave to capacitor in closed circuit&
and also resonance physically not mathematically all the above
Welcome to the PF. Have you read through the explanations of capacitors in this nearby thread here in the EE forum?

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=122716

You can also do more reading about inductors and capacitors and resonance at wikipedia.org

After you have done that background reading (and perhaps more reading in your textbook), please feel free to ask specific questions if you still have some confusion.

i think he wants to know/explanation what happens to a capacitor when a sinusoidal input is applied in closed circuit as well as its relationship to resonance? More of an understanding explanation rather than mathematical proof.
???

Neither mine (that's obvious I believe :) ). I'm not criticising his level of English as typing "please" instead of "plz" wouldn't require any particular skill.

berkeman
Mentor
Neither mine (that's obvious I believe :) ). I'm not criticising his level of English as typing "please" instead of "plz" wouldn't require any particular skill.
Ah, I understand. I was having enough trouble decoding the OP's question that I didn't notice the "texting" shorthands. In general we discourage texting shorthand notation, since posts here on the PF are generally made with a computer with a full keyboard.