[help] Need powerpoint presentation

Main Question or Discussion Point

Hello Guys

I need a powerpoint presentation of " application of fluid mechanics in real life "

please give a ppt on this , as i dont have time to make a now.:(

please help me.

Answers and Replies

fss
Nobody is going to do your work for you.

brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Nobody is going to do your work for you.
We're a helpful community here, of course we will.

Actually, no, you're right.
OP, get a grip.

I need a powerpoint presentation of " application of fluid mechanics in real life "
I need a £1 million, chances are slim.
please give a ppt on this
I don't think anyone here responds to demands very well.
as i dont have time to make a now.:(
And you think we do?

Also, why do people feel making things bold increases the chances of someone helping?

brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I don't think this is going quite as he expected.

Always amazes me how many people sign up to request someone do their homework for them.

You Guys Are Seriously Insane

If You Are Not Here To Help People , Then Please Close This Forum.

I dont Understand, If you Dont want to Help Anyone, Then Why You People Started This Forum.

I have Not Said , That Anyone Should make it for me., i have just asked for some help , as there are many ppt available on the internet , but i am not able to find them.

that's why , i have just asked you people to just help.

You Guys Are Seriously Insane
Yes, yes we are. :rolleyes:
If You Are Not Here To Help People , Then Please Close This Forum.

I dont Understand, If you Dont want to Help Anyone, Then Why You People Started This Forum.
We are here to help and guide not do your work for you. Period.

The rules of this forum are that we can give you guidance but we can't do it for you. Those are the rules you agreed to when you signed up. There's a reason we don't simply give out answers in the homework section.
I have Not Said , That Anyone Should make it for me., i have just asked for some help , as there are many ppt available on the internet , but i am not able to find them.
Yes, yes you have. If you do not make it, then someone is making it for you.

There's not some magic computer out there knocking out PowerPoint presentations. It is people, such as those here on the forums, who put a lot of time and effort into making them. You can't find them because people who spend the time on them don't want to simply give them away.

Cut the attitude, do your own work. You came here asking someone to give you a powerpoint, putting absolutely no effort into it yourself.

You Are here To Help And Guide

And " Help " Is what I asked For.

You Are here To Help And Guide

And " Help " Is what I asked For.
You asked us to give you a presentation for free. A presentation you admit you should have made but don't have the time. That is doing your work for you.

Next time you have an exam or piece of coursework, ask your teacher to do it for you. What do you think their reaction would be?

We are not paid to help you, it is strictly voluntary. There is nothing in it for us. We are not going to do your work for you. That is how we feel about it and the rules of the forum that you agreed to.

Note the "rules of the forum" part. It's of particular importance here.

Bad example.

Is This Forum a Teacher.. ?

Even , If i say my teacher to help me in this , coz i dont have time

he/she would certainly help me , i guess..

Dont you think so .. ?

Bad example.

Is This Forum a Teacher.. ?

Even , If i say my teacher to help me in this , coz i dont have time

he/she would certainly help me , i guess..

Dont you think so .. ?
You think a teacher would sit the exam instead of you? You think a teacher will do the coursework instead of you? Get real. That is not how real life works.

Yes, this forum is a teacher. It is here to help educate those who request it, not do the work for you.

Again Bad Example.

You Are Bad In Givin Examples

I have Just said , To Help me , I have said , To help me in gettin me a ppt , not to make a ppt for me..

"Help" is the word , which i used

And , i requested you guys.

They are perfect examples.

If you don't make the powerpoint, someone else has to. Why can you not understand this?

Whether it is us or someone else is irrelevant. Nobody else is going to do this for you.

berkeman
Mentor
Hello Guys

please give a ppt on this , as i dont have time to make a now.:(
As folks have been trying to tell you, this is not how the PF works. Please re-read the Rules link at the top of the page.

Thread closed.