Help Solve/Identify Mystery Wet Spot on Clothes

• Thread starter kyphysics
  • Start date
OCR
I sniffed the underwear. . . I had to put my nose very close. . .
It would help a whole lot if you posted pics. . .

Pictures might not be what's needed here !

You know. . . some things just cant be "unseen" . :wideeyed:

Any thoughts?

Hmmmm. . . well now !
Pictures might not be what's needed here !

I just might have to rethink that ? . :DD

mcastillo356
Gold Member
Hi, kyphysics!
What makes you wonder about some snake, or rat? Have you got any way to check it? Any kind of lab? A vet, maybe? That might be, in Bilbao, not more than 35€.

Hi, kyphysics!
What makes you wonder about some snake, or rat? Have you got any way to check it? Any kind of lab? A vet, maybe? That might be, in Bilbao, not more than 35€.
Hi, there. :smile:

Is the symbol you used after 35 the euro or pound? I'm not familiar with non-American currencies.

But, as for getting a lab, that's not a bad idea. I shall look into. Thanks for the suggestion. And, in terms of suspecting a snake, I thought perhaps it was one of several possibilities.

The amount of dampness in my clothes rules out small insects and the like. The timing of things - 3x late at night around 10:30PM and once in the afternoon at 11:30AM - make me believe the animal (if that's what it is) is diurnal (active in both night and day). Rats and mice tend to be nocturnal. Snakes are diurnal. But, snakes are slow moving creatures usually, so I thought it'd be weird too that I'd never see them crawl across an open room. Whereas, a rat or mouse could move quickly and not have me see it. That's why I wondered if a snake is in the ducts and moving in a hidden way.

Mainly, this is creeping me out big time. Unless it's an animal seeking "shelter" and warmth in my pile of clothes and urinating in them, then I'd have to start thinking it's paranormal/supernatural.

mcastillo356
Gold Member
Hi kyphysics, I used to work in a shop, and clothes sometimes got spots, stains, due to humidity. It was a very wet place that shop. Have you got a termometer and a device to measure humidity? That would take more money. But would give clues.
It's only happening in a certain pair of trousers? You might post the manufacturer, just to investigate it: is it a clothe that tends to fail when it comes to humidity?.
Greetings!