Help with song/artist name (with movie)

• Thread starter devil-fire
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Movie
In summary, this service provides assistance in identifying the song and artist associated with a particular movie. It specializes in summarizing and providing concise information, rather than responding to questions or providing additional details.
devil-fire
this is a small video about a minute long where a car drag races with a scooter and in this movie there's a song playing that i want to know the name of but alas i can't find any credit to the artist = \

heres the link
http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=780&NEXTID=0&PREVID=796&DISPLAYORDER=20030619000000&CAT=movies&NSFW=

anyone else think the scooter looks funny with the skinny guy in a t-shirt but a huge helmet on?

any ideas on who did the song would be welcome. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I believe that's Kneedeep by CKY.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out for help with identifying the song and artist in the video you shared. I watched the video and I agree, the scooter does look funny with the skinny guy and the big helmet!

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any information on the song or artist from this video. It's possible that the song was created specifically for the video and isn't available outside of it. However, I do have a few suggestions for how you can try to find the song:

1. Shazam: Shazam is a popular app that can identify songs playing in the background. You can download it on your phone and try playing the video while the app is listening. It may be able to recognize the song and provide you with the name and artist.

2. Ask in online forums: There are many online forums and communities dedicated to music and movies. You could try posting about the video and asking for help in identifying the song in one of these forums. Someone may be able to recognize it or have more information about it.

3. Contact the creator of the video: If you know who created the video, you could try reaching out to them and asking about the song. They may be able to provide you with more information or the name and artist of the song.

I hope one of these suggestions helps you in identifying the song. Best of luck!

1. How do I find the name of a song or artist in a movie?

There are a few ways to find the name of a song or artist in a movie. You can try using a movie soundtrack or song identifier app, searching the movie's credits or soundtrack listing, or asking others who may be familiar with the movie's music.

2. Can I find the name of a song or artist in a movie by searching online?

Yes, searching online is another effective way to find the name of a song or artist in a movie. You can search for the movie's soundtrack listing or search for the lyrics of the song you heard in the movie.

3. How can I identify a song or artist in a movie if I only know a few lyrics?

If you only know a few lyrics of the song, you can try searching for those lyrics online. There are also websites and apps specifically designed for identifying songs by lyrics, such as Genius or Musixmatch.

4. Is it possible to find the name of a song or artist in a foreign movie?

Yes, it is possible to find the name of a song or artist in a foreign movie. You can try using a translation app or website to translate the lyrics, or search for the movie's soundtrack listing in its original language.

5. What should I do if I can't find the name of a song or artist in a movie?

If you are unable to find the name of a song or artist in a movie, you can try reaching out to the movie's production company or the composer of the movie's soundtrack. You can also ask for help on online forums or social media groups dedicated to movie soundtracks or music identification.