What sparked my interest in space exploration?

• Thread starter brandon9
  • Start date
In summary, my interest in space exploration was sparked by the endless possibilities and mysteries that lie beyond our planet. From the vastness of the universe to the potential for discovering new life forms, the exploration of space offers a never-ending source of fascination and wonder. Beyond the scientific aspects, the idea of humanity expanding beyond Earth and reaching for the stars ignites a sense of adventure and exploration within me. I am captivated by the advancements in technology and the determination of scientists and astronauts to push the boundaries of what is possible. Ultimately, my interest in space exploration stems from a deep curiosity and desire to understand our place in the universe.
brandon9
Hey, as the title suggests, my name is Brandon. I'm an 18 year old college sophomore majoring in Criminal Justice, however I have recently decided I would like to pursue a lifelong obsession of mine regarding space, and I am currently in the very early stages of beginning to self-learn physics and planetary science. I came here for many reasons, foremost of which being that I'm sure I will have many questions along the way!

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello Brandon.

Likes brandon9
Back