What sparked my return to the world of Mathematics and Physics?

• Thread starter siam-hat
  • Start date
In summary, my return to the world of Mathematics and Physics was sparked by a newfound curiosity and passion for problem-solving and understanding the fundamental principles of the universe. After taking a break from these subjects, I realized that they were integral to my understanding of the world and I was drawn back to them with a renewed enthusiasm. Exploring these subjects has reignited my love for learning and has opened up new possibilities for my future.
siam-hat
How did you find PF?
Google
I decided to create an account today. I had an account maybe 10 years ago or so back when I was in college going for my degree in Mathematics and Physics. I mostly lurked. I'm fascinated by Logic, Set Theory, and Probability the most out of all branches of Mathematics. I find Abstract Algebra interesting, although I haven't pursued that branch as deeply as others. It's been a while since I've been in school, although I did graduate and get my degree. I'm a bit rusty with some Algebra and Calculus.

I came here after doing some personal free-time studying of Nuclear Physics online. Isotopes!

I'm still interested in Mathematics and Physics, though I'm now leaning more towards Botany and Mycology on the Biology side of things. Mathematics and Nature seem to go hand in hand so I'm looking forward to applying what I know about mathematics to Botany.

I'm currently working on a couple of books which I will self publish in the future.

Cheers!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. Good to have you back! :smile: