Hey guys I want a design for my beast

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr.maniac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Design Hey
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
9 replies · 2K views
Mr.maniac
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
I want a design for a small 15 cm long beast wolf
I can use-
-wires
-motors
-rubber bands
-cardboard
-matchsticks
:thumbs:
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
I don't understand what you're asking - sorry. Can you be more specific?
 
I want a running wolf.
that can run at a decent speed for its size
 
Mr.maniac said:
I want a running wolf.
that can run at a decent speed for its size

And you want us to design it for you so you won't have to do it yourself?
 
:cry:no! no!no! no!no! no! no! no! no!:cry:
I got a design myself but I want to see other possibilities!
(I can't show it to you coz haven't got any kind of access to a camera,but I will show it to you as soon as I get access to camera or I will try to draw it in paint)
o:)Please help me!o:)
Edit: you can ask me if I can use something
 
Last edited:
You should draw it in paint and show us, I'm curious now.
 
there you go(please help me with this project and you can zoom those pictures of course) :
 
Attachments
  • justg leg.jpg
    justg leg.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 495
  • the side.jpg
    the side.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 490
Last edited:
Mr.maniac said:
:mad:hey I gave 2 days no response no Q/A:mad:

sorry