What sparked my interest in physics as a biochemistry major?

• Thread starter MRTickle
  • Start date
In summary, as a biochemistry major, my interest in physics was sparked by the intricate connections between the two fields, particularly in understanding the molecular mechanisms underlying biological processes. Additionally, being exposed to the applications of physics in the medical field, such as in imaging techniques and drug delivery systems, further piqued my curiosity and led me to pursue a deeper understanding of physics concepts. Overall, the relationship between physics and biochemistry has driven my passion for exploring the intersection of these two disciplines.
MRTickle
Hi guys, I'm MRTickle, I'm a biochem major and have recently and ironically discovered I have an interest in physics that rivals my interest in chemistry to the point of a possible major change , but if not at least a double major I'm sure at least. I'm happy to have found this place and from my look over it seems to be an origin for an universe of good conversation and learning, can't wait to get to know you guys here

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi MRTickle. :welcome: