What Are the Key Sections for a New Member to Explore on PF?

• Thread starter jajazz
  • Start date
In summary, as a new member on PF, there are several main sections to explore in order to get the most out of the platform. These include the "Start Here" section, where you can learn about the platform and how to use it effectively, the "Community" section, where you can connect with other members and participate in discussions, and the "Resources" section, which provides valuable tools and information to help you achieve your financial goals. Additionally, the "Ask a Question" feature allows you to seek advice and guidance from experienced members, and the "Events" section offers opportunities to attend webinars and workshops to further your financial knowledge. Overall, by exploring these main sections, you can quickly become familiar with the platform and start making
jajazz
Hello, I'm a new member interested in all sciences. I like to question everything I don't know and to make sure I properly understand every concept I learn. I am currently an undergrad student exploring my options of careers and opportunities.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
A warm welcome to PF.

In order to help you start out here, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). In short, they have been described as a "wonder of the web". It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The Videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

Enjoy your time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.