What if Pi was the answer instead of the question?

• Thread starter stidiek
  • Start date
In summary, if Pi was the answer instead of the question, it would completely change the way we think about mathematics and the universe. Pi, the mathematical constant representing the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter, has been a fundamental concept in mathematics and science for centuries. However, if Pi was the answer rather than the question, it would mean that the universe is inherently circular and that all measurements and calculations are ultimately linked to this constant. This would have profound implications for our understanding of the universe and could potentially lead to new discoveries and advancements in science.
stidiek
Hi,

Thanks for the threads... it just happens that there was no internet today so I started wondering about what implications would we have if Pi was the answer instead of the question, I'm seeing several topics about it, so thanks for being there...

Bye!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF. :smile:
stidiek said:
I started wondering about what implications would we have if Pi was the answer instead of the question,
Are you familiar with the TV show "Jeopardy"?

stidiek said:
Hi,

Thanks for the threads... it just happens that there was no internet today so I started wondering about what implications would we have if Pi was the answer instead of the question, I'm seeing several topics about it, so thanks for being there...

Bye!
Answer: ##\pi##
Question: What is the area of a circle of radius 1 unit?

"I'll take math facts for $2000, Alex..."

I'll take the Pi base ideas (pi as unit) that surprisingly seem to request having pi=10 instead of 1... as a better approach to what I was thinking, no jeopardy fan here (is it fun)! It sounds that it's a tv show for people who like being tested and memorize a lot of stuff that is on the internet, just too millenial to pay attention to that, :p
:)