Exploring the Perception of Time: The Synchronization Conundrum

• Thread starter Olaerte Sa
  • Start date
In summary, exploring the perception of time involves unraveling the complexities of how individuals experience and synchronize with time. This synchronization can be influenced by a variety of factors, such as cultural norms, personal beliefs, and external stimuli. The synchronization conundrum arises when individuals struggle to align their own perception of time with others, leading to discrepancies and misunderstandings. By understanding the underlying mechanisms of time perception and synchronization, we can gain insight into how time shapes our lives and relationships.
Olaerte Sa
I am a Brazilian Mechanical Engineer working in the Supply Chain area. Also, very enthusiastic about physics. Hope I can contribute to the discussions in this forum.

My very first question is "What is the present time". I read a lot that time is a human perception, so, if this is the case, how are all of us synchronized in the same moment, or we are not?

It we are all synchronized, then, there would be no time travel at all, because the only existence would be in the present.Olaerte

Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Olaerte, welcome to the forum!

Please note that this is introductions only, questions need to be posted in the appropriate forums. Please be sure that you read the global guidelines first, https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-forums-global-guidelines.414380/ then any additional rules that might be posted in the forum your question would go in. We have a niche in only discussing known mainstream science here, speculation that falls outside of this is not allowed here. :smile: