Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hi there

1. Sep 4, 2016 #1
    I am a Brazilian Mechanical Engineer working in the Supply Chain area. Also, very enthusiastic about physics. Hope I can contribute to the discussions in this forum.

My very first question is "What is the present time". I read a lot that time is a human perception, so, if this is the case, how are all of us synchronized in the same moment, or we are not????

It we are all synchronized, then, there would be no time travel at all, because the only existence would be in the present.

Best regards,
    Olaerte

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 4, 2016 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Hi Olaerte, welcome to the forum!

Please note that this is introductions only, questions need to be posted in the appropriate forums. Please be sure that you read the global guidelines first, https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-forums-global-guidelines.414380/ then any additional rules that might be posted in the forum your question would go in. We have a niche in only discussing known mainstream science here, speculation that falls outside of this is not allowed here. :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted