Brain Teasers: Why Not Post Answers in Hidden Text?

• Thread starter Izzhov
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Text
In summary, people are not posting their answers to brain teasers in hidden text, which is spoiling the answers for others. This may be due to confusion about the use of hidden text, as seen in the Super Bowl commercial where a live mouse was used. Some users are also unsure of the correct hidden text and quoted text colors, with the correct colors being "e9e9e9" and "d8dfe4" respectively. An update to the hidden text color may be needed."
Izzhov
Why aren't people posting their answers to brain teasers in hidden text? It's spoiling the answers to the brain teasers for me. :frown:

Physics news on Phys.org
Just like in the Super Bowl commercial, they started out using a live mouse, but it died.

I'm pretty sure I'm wrong, but no one else seems to have a clue, either. Maybe another hint would help.

What's a live mouse? (I've seen the commercial, but I don't see the connection to hidden text.)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So, can we update the hidden text color? Right now it claims the hidden text color is "black", which isn't quite right. It's actually "e9e9e9". And quoted text is "d8dfe4".

DaveE

Ah, ok. I'll use this color from now on.

FAQ: Brain Teasers: Why Not Post Answers in Hidden Text?

1. How do brain teasers help improve cognitive function?

Brain teasers require critical thinking, problem-solving, and creativity, all of which are essential for brain development and function. Regularly engaging in brain teasers can help improve memory, concentration, and overall cognitive abilities.

2. How can posting answers in hidden text benefit the brain teaser experience?

Posting answers in hidden text allows individuals to first attempt to solve the brain teaser on their own without being influenced by others' answers. This can enhance the challenge and satisfaction of successfully solving the puzzle.

3. Are there any downsides to brain teasers?

While brain teasers can be beneficial for brain development, they should be used in moderation. Overdoing brain teasers can lead to mental fatigue and burnout. It is important to balance brain teasers with other activities.

4. Can brain teasers be used for educational purposes?

Yes, brain teasers can be used as a fun and interactive way to teach various concepts and skills. They can improve problem-solving abilities, develop critical thinking skills, and encourage creativity in students.

5. Are there different types of brain teasers?

Yes, there are various types of brain teasers, including logic puzzles, riddles, and visual puzzles. Each type challenges the brain in a different way and can target different cognitive skills.