Honestrosewater, throw me a bone.

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation was about a thread started by HRW that involved private sexual fantasies and someone being in love. The person speaking refused to click on the link and did not want to know what was going on. They also mentioned how they dig older men and how they almost gave in and clicked on the link, but decided to respect HRW and not read it. The conversation also included a movie being made about the situation and a thread being in bold font.
tribdog
HRW, would you please tell me what is going on in that thread you started. I refuse to click on the link, but I'm curious as to what is going on in there.

Physics news on Phys.org
mostly just girl talk. Private sexual fantasies and stuff like that. Nothing you'd want to see. Go on to sleep.

she was telling us how she's desperately in love with someone!

Neither my will nor my respect for HRW can be shaken. You can't tempt me to read that post.

PS. I'm really not going to read it.

Did I ever tell you how much I dig older men?

Cause if I did, I was probably drunk at the time.

pah! what a load, trib! You already read it, didn't you?

Math Is Hard said:
pah! what a load, trib! You already read it, didn't you?
nope. not going to either

I can't believe you, trib! If you hadn't read that thread, you never knew that it was about you. Therefor you wouldn't pretend to be curious about it.

PS For those who highly respect rose and can't go read her thread: just do a search for ' love tribdog' and you'll know what I mean!

lol, you are good.

My respect for HRW isn't perfect however. I almost succumbed back before there were any replies. I clicked on the link, but for some reason it was taking a long time to open up. While I was waiting I decided to respect HRW and I closed the window without reading anything, in fact I closed it before anything even showed up.

I've made a movie about this! But I'm not going to post it here. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Every thread on the GD page is in regular print except for one bold one.

FAQ: Honestrosewater, throw me a bone.

1. What does "Honestrosewater, throw me a bone." mean?

"Honestrosewater, throw me a bone." is a phrase that is commonly used to ask for help or assistance in solving a problem or understanding a concept.

2. Who is Honestrosewater?

Honestrosewater is not a specific person, but rather a username used on various online forums and communities.

3. What is the origin of this phrase?

The origin of this phrase is unknown, but it is believed to have originated from the saying "throw someone a bone," which means to give someone a small amount of information or help.

4. How is this phrase relevant in a scientific context?

In a scientific context, this phrase can be used to ask for clarification or assistance in understanding a complex concept or solving a problem in a research project.

5. Can this phrase be used in a non-scientific context?

Yes, this phrase can be used in any context where someone is seeking help or assistance, not just in a scientific setting.