How can I find the specific heat of Normal Saline 0.9% ?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 10K views
Prin
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I have to use this specific heat value to calculate the heat load for designing a machine as refrigerator.
Could you please help me to find accurate value.

ps. This normal saline is used for medication.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
It is within a few percent of pure water specific heat, won't it be enough?
 
Thank you for your attention,Borek.
You mean that I can use the specific heat of Normal Saline as equal as the specific heat of pure water.
and I've seen some website told like this,too. I found some results told that the properties is as same as pure water such as boiling point,melting point,..but
It's necessary to have a evidence to support this issue for my graduating bachelor degree's project.
please,help.