1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How competitive are the science programs at ucla

1. Jun 10, 2006 #1
    ucla accepted me as an apply math/science major. I might change my major when i get into the university next fall. I am interest about the science program they have to offer there. Are there many hot chicks?
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 11, 2006 #2
    I got accepted into UCLA for the fall semester of 2006. I am coming over from New York and will be entering into the engineering school for material science. I don't know what else to say but what were your plans again?
  4. Jun 11, 2006 #3
    ... my plan is simply. Get a practical degree, and get out. i never visited that university, so this thread is just my way of getting to "know" the university. i might attend the one day orientation thing on auguest. i wonder about the girls there..
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2006
  5. Jun 11, 2006 #4
    It is California, beautiful girls, beautiful weather, the beach, the insane traffic :smile: Just don't expect to pick up girls in West Hollywood :rofl:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?