How good is the book "Mechanics by Florian Sheck"?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gopal Mailpalli
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Book
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Not an answer to your question but the 5th edition is the latest edition (the one you listed is the third edition)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/3642053696/?tag=pfamazon01-20

By the way - what do you mean by 'how good'? I find the book to be an extremely dry book to read but that could be just me.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
smodak said:
Not an answer to your question but the 5th edition is the latest edition (the one you listed is the third edition)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/3642053696/?tag=pfamazon01-20

By the way - what do you mean by 'how good'? I find the book to be an extremely dry book to read but that could be just me.

I want a review of the book, any edition. Any suggestion for alternative is appreciated.
 
Last edited: