1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How many

1. Mar 24, 2005 #1
    Up to how many "W"s can a community college student have without being looked down when she transfers to a 4 year University?
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 24, 2005 #2
    I'd say 3.
  4. Mar 24, 2005 #3
    It depends in what subjects they're in, and whether or not you can explain them, and how long you were there. plus is depends on what university. I know my school is pretty lenient with local CC transfers, i dunno if they're as generous to other CC's.
  5. Mar 24, 2005 #4
    There is a reason for why you withdrew from the course. Explain it to the best of your ablility. That is all you can do.

Never stop trying. Perserverance will always goes further than regret and oh well. I'm sure they won't look down on you if you want to do your best and have suceeded in most everything else. Respect is greater for someone who knows their limits, but pushes over their own expectations to suceed. In my opinion.

I don't know if that helps, but never stop trying dear.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?