adu1905 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Thread starter Jun 24, 2012 #1 This is the my homework.Who can solve this for me ? i upload my solutions and the problem .Thanks. Attachments 1111.jpg 29.7 KB · Views: 605 2222222.jpg 27.7 KB · Views: 578
adu1905 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Jun 24, 2012 #2 I know this is not a fair way to solve like this.But i didnt have much time to try.If some one help me whit the solutions i will be really happy.
I know this is not a fair way to solve like this.But i didnt have much time to try.If some one help me whit the solutions i will be really happy.
pongo38 Messages 739 Reaction score 27 Jun 24, 2012 #3 I don't see any sign of your attempt at a solution, or any indication of why you cannot start. The forum rules are that you must make an attempt. To start off, what definitions of moment and shear are you using?
I don't see any sign of your attempt at a solution, or any indication of why you cannot start. The forum rules are that you must make an attempt. To start off, what definitions of moment and shear are you using?