Rachel_S
- 1
- 0
As shown in this picture, if Fb, l (length of connecting rod), r (radius of crank) and θ is given, how to calculate the torque the slider crank?
I know it can be a simple question for Mechanical Engineering majors, but I am an Electrical Engineering major and have very little knowledge in Mechanical Engineering. I am working on a project related to slider crank systems and really need to know this. It would be great if you could tell me which book introduces slider crank torque calculation too.
Thanks!
I know it can be a simple question for Mechanical Engineering majors, but I am an Electrical Engineering major and have very little knowledge in Mechanical Engineering. I am working on a project related to slider crank systems and really need to know this. It would be great if you could tell me which book introduces slider crank torque calculation too.
Thanks!
Attachments