How to find equation of motion for object leaving a curved ramp?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
62 replies · 11K views
I'm having an exam in 2 days, after that I will be able to concentrate more on this problem. Please don't close the thread. I'll be back as soon as I can. Thank you
 
Physics news on Phys.org
cantleave said:
I'm having an exam in 2 days, after that I will be able to concentrate more on this problem. Please don't close the thread. I'll be back as soon as I can. Thank you
No problem, hope there are no hard feelings and good luck on your exam. Thank you for clarifying things.

Regards,

Redbelly98
 
Sorry cantleave, I didn't mean to bail on you -.-

I got busy.

I'm glad to see you made some steady progress.

P.S.
good luck on the exam ;-)
 
Last edited: