How to make a girl fall in love with you?

Oh, that's great. how did they do it?
You should cultivate one of two things. The first option is to always seem happy. A lot of smiling, as if life itself just fills you with pleasure. Girls like this. They want to be around guys who are naturally enjoying themselves.

The second option is to cultivate a lot of presence, to be in command of yourself, to "own yourself". Know what you want, what to do. Girls like this, too. They admire a guy who isn't blown any way the wind blows, who isn't a nervous wreck, worry-wart.

Of course, you can do both at once if you can manage it. This is what people who knew John F. Kennedy said about him, that on top of his seriousness and competence he always seemed to have a smile in his eyes that indicated he was enjoying everything. A lot of women found him very appealing.

You should cultivate one of two things. The first option is to always seem happy. A lot of smiling, as if life itself just fills you with pleasure. Girls like this. They want to be around guys who are naturally enjoying themselves.

The second option is to cultivate a lot of presence, to be in command of yourself, to "own yourself". Know what you want, what to do. Girls like this, too. They admire a guy who isn't blown any way the wind blows, who isn't a nervous wreck, worry-wart.

Of course, you can do both at once if you can manage it. This is what people who knew John F. Kennedy said about him, that on top of his seriousness and competence he always seemed to have a smile in his eyes that indicated he was enjoying everything. A lot of women found him very appealing.
And those are just my talent. Hahahahaha!

DaveC426913
Gold Member
There's a fine line between sincere presence and false presence. False presence manifests as arrogance. And girls can smell it. You can't fake it. Best just to be yourself.

But I heartily agree with the "happy" suggestion. "Smiles everyone. Smiles!"

There's a fine line between sincere presence and false presence. False presence manifests as arrogance. And girls can smell it. You can't fake it. Best just to be yourself.
This is true. Pretending to be the in-charge guy who knows what he wants and what to do can just end up seeming arrogant, like you're taking over by force and trying to give orders. To clarify, I gave the example of Kennedy. He always seemed focused, alert, sensitive, extremely rational, and decisive; completely persuasive as to any question of competence. The fake version is someone who is not in control of himself but is never-the-less trying to control others. The authentic version is someone who is self-aware and knows how to control himself, and is at ease with himself. That authentic guy never takes control by force. He ends up in control because others assess him as deserving it, and they give him control. Another good example of the latter is Derren Brown. He exudes very solid presence and clear focus, and it's fascinating to watch suggestible people respond by delivering themselves into his hands.

Umm do you guys know how to tell if a woman likes you? Maybe a checklist of hints that she might show? I just want to check if she likes me already. Lol.

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Umm do you guys know how to tell if a woman likes you? Maybe a checklist of hints that she might show? I just want to check if she likes me already. Lol.
Pick your nose in front of her. If she is already madly in love with you, she will find some way of excusing your behaviour.

Pick your nose in front of her. If she is already madly in love with you, she will find some way of excusing your behaviour.
I don't know why but Arildno is trying to prevent your genes from moving ahead to future generations.

turbo
Gold Member
Be nice. If you can't be nice, be nice anyway.

Be nice. If you can't be nice, be nice anyway.
Turbo, you may be suffering from what psychologists call "too much niceness". I recommend you go out and be mean. Talk a walk and call some trees bad names, kick rocks, give the finger to a squirrel.

Evo
Mentor
It's a combination of nice, confident, intelligent, humorous, and then the girl still has to find you physically appealing. But physical appearance in a true relationship comes after all of the above are considered.

Physical appearance comes first for one night stands, to show off to people, for shallow people not into a real lasting relationship.

Don't try to make a girl fall in love with you. Either the attraction is real or it's not.

Either the attraction is real or it's not.
You're good with dreams. One girl I know told me she had a dream the night before in which she was in an empty ballroom, all alone except for her dance partner: a tall man whose face she couldn't make out. I asked her what the emotion was. She said it was very pleasant.

Chronos
Science Advisor
Gold Member
My favorite pick up line 'I'm not really this tall, I'm sitting on my wallet.'

21 is too young for 'love'.....don't worry about THAT, just ask her out to do something you'll both enjoy...don't make it a big deal.

Watch FRIENDZONE on cable TV.

If these guys knew how to do what you ask, you think we'd
be hanging out here on PHYSICFORUMS....good grief man!!!

DaveC426913
Gold Member
21 is too young for 'love'.
!
Generally 21 may be too young. But generalizations should never overrule individual cases.

To the OP:

Do what you do because you like to do it, not because you want to make a girl fall in love with you.

If you do what you do because you like to do it, and she falls in love with you, then you're golden.

Chronos
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Once, I untied this astonishingly beautiful girl from the railroad tracks - just in the nick of time. She was about to express her gratitude in ways my mother would not have approved when I awakened.

Propose to her and just put ur trust in 'the many world interpretation'... :p

You don't. Thats naive to think you can make someone fall in love with you. If you have to make them do anything then its a waste of time.

tell her you love her and always want to be with her then ask her out.

just kidding that never works, if she isn't interested there's nothing you can do besides watch pua videos and pretend to be someone you aren't.

Just be yourself on a good day. There's not much point pretending to be something you're not, because if she happens to fall for that version of you, what happens when you reveal the true version?

I agree that being nice helps :)

I find that talking about the Haar transform is a perfect pick up line.

So there is this girl I like. I want to make her love me. Can anyone teach me how to?
Okay if you want a serious answer.

1. When you meet her and keep in touch with her early on, keep a laid back and casual approach. Don't come off too strong or desperate. Don't call her everyday. Let her anticipate your call.

2. Be a gentleman, be polite, be chivalrous. But don't be too nice. Don't do her errands, buy her a lot of gifts, and don't shower her with too many compliments.

3. Don't be too stiff and uptight like a job interview. Use some humor and tease her a little bit.

4. be optimistic. smile. keep negativity to a low. no pity, excuses, complaining, whining, or "oh poor me's"

5. Don't expect her to love her. Just see her as one of thousands of women. Go in with no exptectations, and if it doesn't work with her, you can easily find better.