Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

How to model noise in LTspice

1. Feb 21, 2017 #1
    show.php?id=112829.jpg Hello, I try to add a voltage noise using an arbitrary voltage source set as V=white(1).
    Since I couldn't find any info about that parameter for the white() function I decided to do a .noise analysis to see how it responds to different values of that parameter.
    Except I can't get any kind of my injected noise to show up in my .noise analysis.

That is two questions actually: what does that parameter mean in white(x) function?, and why can't I get my noise source to appear in the .noise analysis?
    thanks

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 21, 2017 #2

Baluncore

Science Advisor

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  4. Feb 22, 2017 #3
    thank you. I will look them over again (I balked previously, don't want to register).

5. Feb 22, 2017 #4

Baluncore

Science Advisor

Give it a try. I agree it is a difficult group, these Physics forums have a much more convenient format.

I will see your question and any answers in the daily digest email.

I could ask if you want, but you are better placed to understand your needs and so can be more specific with the conversation.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted