How to send a binary stream from Java-client to C#-server via Tcp?

In summary: Main(string[] args){HWServer("tcp://localhost:2000");}}In summary, the client is sending "Hello" to the server, but the server is not receiving it.
Svein said:
Transferring a bit stream has the same inherent problems as transferring binary files

It has some of the same inherent problems, yes. But those problems are lower level than the application/protocol level. At the application/protocol level, FTP is specialized for transferring files (which don't have to be binary, FTP has a text mode as well--not that I would recommend using it, but it has one :wink:). And actually it's not a very good protocol for transferring files, since it requires two TCP connections instead of one and coordination between the two connections (control and data) is clunky.

Technology news on Phys.org
user366312 said:
There was difference in r/w data format.

I am now using raw data format on both ends. I am using bye arrays.

If this work gets more involved then you might want to consider zeromq.

Its very popular for communications between disparate programs in a microservices environment, has several multi-program architectures depending on the problem, and you get extra capability that might prove useful in the future.

jedishrfu said:
If this work gets more involved then you might want to consider zeromq.

Its very popular for communications between disparate programs in a microservices environment, has several multi-program architectures depending on the problem, and you get extra capability that might prove useful in the future.

ZeroMQ is good for professional solutions. I doing a semester project.

user366312 said:
ZeroMQ is good for professional solutions. I doing a semester project.

But you could put it on your resume sometimes these little things make a big difference.

jedishrfu said:
But you could put it on your resume sometimes these little things make a big difference.
Okay. Thanks for the advice. I will look into that.