How to use these forum sign up a few min ago

In summary, the person is seeking help with their assignment on a recommended forum but has not received any replies to their questions. The responder advises them to provide more information and not expect direct answers as it goes against the forum's policies. They also suggest being patient as the timing may not be ideal for receiving responses.
peace89
hello i just sign up to thses forum recommended by a friend to help with mu assignment. i posted a few questions to get help on but no replies. how do i get more replies and help

thank you

Physics news on Phys.org
We cannot help if you don't explain what you have understood from a problem, what work you have done, things you think might be relevant, and so forth.

It is strictly against site policy (and cheating too!) for us to simply give you an answer -- or even to simply tell you everything you need to do. Neither of these things help you learn the subject, and they definitely don't help your general problem solving skills.

peace89 said:
how do i get more replies and help

You must learn patience. You registered and posted your questions at the time when most of our users (US & Europe) are asleep, and you are surprised there are no answers after 28 minutes?

Related to How to use these forum sign up a few min ago

1. What is the purpose of signing up for a forum?

Signing up for a forum allows you to create a personal account and participate in discussions, share your thoughts and ideas, and connect with other members of the forum community.

2. How do I sign up for a forum?

To sign up for a forum, look for a "sign up" or "register" button on the forum's homepage. Click on it and follow the prompts to enter your personal information and create a username and password.

3. Do I need to pay to sign up for a forum?

In most cases, signing up for a forum is free. However, some forums may require a membership fee for access to exclusive content or features. Be sure to read the terms and conditions before signing up.

4. Can I change my username after signing up for a forum?

Most forums allow you to change your username after signing up. Look for an option to edit your profile or account settings to make any changes to your username or other personal information.

5. What should I do if I forgot my password for the forum?

If you forget your password, most forums have a "forgot password" option on the sign-in page. You will be prompted to enter your email address or username, and a password reset link will be sent to you. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.