1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

I desire to self study Physics, need a source for practice problems?

1. Aug 20, 2014 #1
    I am a freshman (ore med). My curriculum does not have physics until junior year of college. I want to take the MCAT at the beginning of junior year. I am reading the AP Physics textbook of my high school (I didn't actually take AP Physics, I just bought the textbook) and while I am learning a lot from it, it only gives the solution of a handful of problems at the end of the book. Also, I don't want to get 1001 MCAT Physics questions by Examcrackers because I want to use that once I master the material in order to use it to perfect myself.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 20, 2014 #2
    pre med*

4. Aug 22, 2014 #3
    Have you tried Schaum's Outline to College Physics?

5. Aug 22, 2014 #4
    No. But I mainly want challenging questions for practice

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted